Jergins Trust building, ca. 1927


The Jergins Trust building some time between 1925 and 1928, when new owner A.J. Jergins added 8 floors to the top of the building. The building stood at the corner of Pine Ave. and Ocean Blvd. from 1919 to 1988.

SKU: IN-5059 Category:


The HSLB retains copyright to its photographic material.

The HSLB’s historical photographs and images are to be used for research or personal use only (for example, home decor or personal collections). Reproductions of any kind are prohibited, including distribution via the internet. Any use other than personal use, including in a business or for commercial purposes, or any alteration, constitutes reuse and requires payment of appropriate fees and approval by the Historical Society of Long Beach. For further information on commercial usage, please contact us directly at (562) 424-2220.

The maximum online order quantity is eight. Call HSLB for larger quantity orders or additional sizes. Please allow up to three weeks for processing and delivery, depending on your shipping address. For international shipping, please call us for further information.